Friday, September 28, 2007

Recently Played: Cassy

Last night Kelly and I caught an early-AM set by Cassy, resident DJ of Berlin's Panoramabar and all-around techno celeb. I know, I know – sooo 2006! But I really dig Cassy, and this was our first go at a real deal techno event here in the heartland. Anyway, here's a couple tracks Cassy recorded for Perlon – definitely one of my favorite releases from that esteemed catalog.

Cassy – My Auntie
Cassy – Night to Remember

Kelly noticed sort of a visual analog yesterday. We currently have no clothes drier, and so decided that a steam iron could be an inexpensive, make-shift substitute. As it happens, the iron that Machiko helped me pick out at Mediamarkt Thursday is something of a techno star itself...


And meanwhile, don't anybody dare tell us what happened on The Office Thursday!!! We're presently laboring to get this must-see premier to watch, but these things take time! We'll be thrilled to talk to you about it in a few days...

8 comments:

Aaron Burkhalter said...

We had almost the exact same iron once...

I've only seen the beginning of the episode, but will soon see the rest... So I'll save the one line that's stuck with me over the weekend for later.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

Good answers in return of this matter with real arguments and telling the whole thing on the topic of that.


my website :: www.manual.fluidmechanics.eu

Anonymous said...

If you want to increase your experience just keep visiting this web page and be
updated with the latest information posted here.

my blog :: studies show herbal supplements

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
If you know of any please share. Cheers!

Also visit my homepage: selling life insurance

Anonymous said...

Hello to every one, it's actually a good for me to visit this site, it consists of priceless Information.

My weblog ... coffee drinkers

Anonymous said...

Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a
lot approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it
or something. I believe that you simply can do with some
percent to power the message house a bit, however other than that, that is
excellent blog. A great read. I'll certainly be back.

my web page - maquipedia.maquiarte.com

Anonymous said...

e cig reviews, e cigarette, ecigs, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarettes, electronic cigarette