Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday at the Bibliotek

Earlier this week Myrna and Chris had visited a new library to, among other things, check out a novel for me. As it happened it was quite the kid friendly library, and they were looking forward to returning. Wednesday morning on my ride into KTH, I started in on the book, only to realize I had actually read it before. So this Saturday Chris and Myrna took me to the Kungsholmen Bibliotek. Myrna wasn't so interested in a morning nap so we bundled on up for our outing.
Of course, she fell asleep on the 15 minute bus ride, but was happy to wake up in a place for her to play.
Lots more snapshots from the library and earlier this week are on her new February Picasa page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cool to see that Myrna has inherited her Mom and Dad's love of books. And I'm thrilled that she's so tech-savvy! One day she'll be teaching you how to operate whatever new stuff the world inflicts on us! What a bright smile!!!

Edie

Aaron Burkhalter said...

Snazzy threads! (or should I say, yarns!)

I loved seeing the video of Myrna on the coffee blog. Is that the only place they posted the video, or did it appear elsewhere?

Aaron